- EU average farm gate milk prices increased by 2.3% in September compared to August, to 34.4 c/kg; highest increase in IE (+7.9%), estimated price for October: also 34.4 c/kg
- The highest milk price in CY (57.2 c/kg) and the lowest in LT (27.5 c/kg)
- The highest increase of prices in IT (+12%) and SI (+5%) and decrease in DK (-10%) and IE (-7%) compared to September 2018
- Milk prices in the US have been increasing since beginning of the year and now reached 41.7 c/kg, as high as at the end of 2014
- Milk prices in NZ slightly up in September, reaching 29.4 c/kg but have fallen by 14% since July 2017
Full data available: ec.europa.eu
Butter range from Dairy UA – click here.
Milk powders and Whey powders range from Dairy UA – click here.