- EU-27 average farm gate milk prices increased by 0.1% since last month, to 35.6 c/kg; the same est. for Jan. 2020
- EU-27 butter prices: now at 363 €/100 kg, -0.4% down in last 4 weeks
- EU-27 SMP prices: now at 262 €/100 kg, +1.1 % up in last 4 weeks
- EU-27 WMP prices: now at 306 €/100 kg, +0.8% up in last 4 weeks
- EU-27 cheddar prices: now at 301€ /100 kg: +0.4% up in last 4 weeks
- IT spot milk price slightly down to 39.5 c/kg (2 Feb. 2020)
- Feed costs higher +2.9% and energy costs lower -4.2 % in week 4 compared to the previous 4 weeks
- Milk prices in NZ again up in Dec. 2019, to 33.8 c/kg, 6.7% higher compared to Nov. 2019 and 18.8% since August 2019
- Milk prices in the US slightly decreased in Dec. 2019, 5.9% lower compared to Nov. 2019 and now 43.4 c/kg
- Last 2 weeks, significant increase of butter prices in Oceania (+5.3%) and decrease in the US (-3.0%)
- Butter prices: EU and US are almost at the same level.
- SMP prices: US is slightly more competitive than EU
- GDT: the general price index decreased by -4.7%. Price increased for cheddar (+6.0%), lactose (+2.5%) and butter (+0.2%) but decreased for SMP (-4.2%) and WMP (-6.2%) at the last auction (4/02)
Full data available: ec.europa.eu
Butter range from Dairy UA – click here.
Milk powders and Whey powders range from Dairy UA – click here.