- EU average farm gate milk prices increased by 2.3% in September compared to August, to 34.4 c/kg
- Milk prices in the US have been increasing since beginning of the year and now reached 41.7 c/kg, as high as at the end of 2014
- Milk prices in NZ slightly up in September, to 29.4 c/kg but have fallen by 14% since July 2017
- IT spot milk price slightly down to 44.3 c/kg, at the level of Nov. 2018
- Feed costs higher +1.9% and energy costs lower -0.2% in week 44 compared to the previous 4 weeks
- EU butter prices: now at 365 €/100 kg, -0.3% up in last 4 weeks, -16% since January 2019
- EU SMP prices: now at 236 €/100 kg, +2.0% up in last 4 weeks, the highest level since 08/2014
- EU WMP prices -1.2% down but EU cheddar prices +1.2% up in last 4 weeks
Full data available: ec.europa.eu
Butter range from Dairy UA – click here.
Milk powders and Whey powders range from Dairy UA – click here.