- Overall improvement of EU dairy prices last week, notably for SMP.
- EU SMP prices at their highest level in 5 years.
- Yet, EU SMP is the most competitive in world markets.
- EU butter remains also as the most competitive, compared to Oceania and the US.
- IT spot milk prices below 2018 levels, for the first time in the year.
- EU exports of SMP, butter and cheese in September, once again above last year levels.
- Increase of cheese imports in the US, with a notable peak in September.
Full data available: ec.europa.eu
Butter range from Dairy UA – click here.
Milk powders and Whey powders range from Dairy UA – click here.