- EU butter prices: now at 371 €/100 kg, +1.1% up in last 4 weeks, -15% since January.
- EU SMP prices: now at 243 €/100 kg, +3.3% up in last 4 weeks, the highest level since 08/2014.
- EU WMP prices: now at 303 €/100 kg, +1.8% up in last 4 weeks, the highest level since 09/2017.
- EU cheddar prices (314€ /100 kg): no change compared to last monthIT spot milk price again slightly down to 43.8 c/kg
- Feed costs & energy costs higher +1.0% and +0.1% in week 46 compared to the previous 4 weeks
- GDT: the general price index increased by 1.7%. Price increase for all dairy products, except for Anhydrous Milk
- Fat (-1.5%) and butter (-1.3%) at the last auction (19/11)
Full data available: ec.europa.eu
Butter range from Dairy UA – click here.
Milk powders and Whey powders range from Dairy UA – click here.