- EU butter prices: now at 361 €/100 kg, -1.7% up in last 4 weeks
- EU SMP prices: now at 248 €/100 kg, the highest level in 5 years
- EU WMP prices: now at 304 €/100 kg, +1.4% up in last 4 weeks, the highest level in 2 years.
- EU cheddar prices (317€ /100 kg): +0.2% up in last 4 weeks
- IT spot milk price again up to 44.0 c/kg
- Feed costs up +0.5% & energy costs down -0.8% in week 47 compared to the previous 4 weeks
- Last 2 weeks, increase of SMP & WMP prices in Oceania, the EU and the US.
- Substantial decrease of cheddar prices in the US (-12.5%) but they are still higher than in the EU (4069 vs 3468 $/t)
- EU milk deliveries increased moderately in September: +0.9 above 2018 level and now +0.4% higher than in Jan.-Sept. 2018
- EU butter production increased +3.9% this year compared to Jan.-Sept. 2018
- Milk production in AUS & NZ in Sept. down by -4.5% & – 0.7 respectively but +1.3% up in the US compared to Sept. 2018
Full data available: ec.europa.eu
Butter range from Dairy UA – click here.
Milk powders and Whey powders range from Dairy UA – click here.