- EU butter prices: now at 368€/100 kg, +0.4% up in last 4 weeks, -15% since January.
- EU SMP prices: now at 235 €/100 kg +3.0% up in last 4 weeks, the highest level since 08/2014.
- EU WMP & cheddar prices: +1.4% up in last 4 weeks
- Last 2 weeks, increase of SMP prices in Oceania, the EU and the US.
- Butter prices: EU more competitive than the US and Oceania
- SMP prices in the EU and in the US are almost at the same level (7-8% below Oceania price)
- IT spot milk price is stable at high level of 44.8 c/kg.
- Feed costs higher +0.8% and energy costs lower -1.0% in week 43 compared to the previous 4 weeks
Full data available: ec.europa.eu
Butter range from Dairy UA – click here.
Milk powders and Whey powders range from Dairy UA – click here.