- Milk deliveries in the EU increased in September by +0.9 % and +0.4% this year compared to Jan-Sept. 2018
- Notable increase in September in some major producer countries: DE, ES, NL, FR, PL, BE and IT
- Cumulated milk deliveries for first 9 months: IE (+8%), UK (+2.4%), BE (+2.3%), PL (+2.0) but DE (-0.3%), FR (-0.7%), IT (-0.9%), NL (-1.8%) still below last year level.
- EU butter production increased by +3.9% this year compared to Jan.-Sept. 2018 mainly due to higher production in IE, UK, DE and BE
- EU cheese production slightly lower than last year (-0.2%)
- Australian milk production in September 2019 decreased by -4.5% and in New Zealand by -0.7% compared to September 2018
- US milk production in September increased by 1.3% (+0.2% Jan.- Sept.2019 vs. 2018).
Full data available: ec.europa.eu
Butter range from Dairy UA – click here.
Milk powders and Whey powders range from Dairy UA – click here.